For those of you fortunate enough to be the owner of a Porsche, Lamborghini or even a shiny red Ferrari, or for that matter, a car of any description, it is a no-brainer to ensure that yours is a well-oiled machine at all times.Not only is it safer to drive a well-maintained vehicle, but it will mean that you will add a couple of years onto the life of your car. Regular maintenance cannot be stressed enough.
How much more, then, is the importance of maintaining and servicing your private jet? For most individuals, owning a private jet is the ultimate dream come true – therefore it makes perfectly sound sense to ensure that your private jet is well-maintained and taken care of on a regular basis. Private jet maintenance services go hand-in-glove with owning a jet.
Not only is private jet maintenance important from a safety aspect, but will ensure that your machine is “well oiled” and enjoys many years up in the clouds.
Would you, after all, board a commercial flight with the knowledge that that particular aircraft is not well-maintained and taken care of?
Where would you go to have your private jet serviced?
- Did you know that Zenith Air has been given the approval and go-ahead from the Civil Aviation Authority to operate its very own maintenance facility?
- Zenith Air maintains all its craft to perfection, servicing and maintaining high standards at all times.
- Safety of passengers is at the top of Zenith Air’s priority list – that is why it is so important to charter aircraft from reputable companies, should you be so inclined to do so.
- But how does this impact on the maintenance of your private jet? In other words, what on earth has this got to do with you? The answer is easy, really. Zenith Air’s maintenance team provides third party maintenance on all Hawker and Gulfstream aircraft.
- The best part is that there is negligible downtime when repairs and service are undertaken.
- Well-trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment all provide the kind of service that you and your private jet deserve ensuring optimal safety and longevity of your aircraft.
For those concerned about safety regarding private jets, there are other questions over and above the maintenance of the craft that you need to know. You also need to know…
How experienced are the pilots of your charter jet?
- How experienced the pilots are that are flying your plane and how often are they trained? It is no small secret that there are some unscrupulous companies that will hire pilots that don’t have the necessary qualifications and flying hours, so that they can save money.
- Less experienced pilots will work for lower salaries as they will then gain more experience and flying hours.
- Private jet charter operators demand that both pilots flying private jets exceed the minimum amount of flying hours required.
You also need to know what the safety record is of the charter jet company
- The most important aspect when chartering a private jet is to check the safety record.
- Operators need to accredit all aircraft; this needs to be conducted by independent bodies to ensure safety standards are upheld at all times.
Ask the right questions and get the right answers when chartering a private jet – and if you are an owner of a private jet, ensure that you put safety right at the top of your priority list by using private jet maintenance services and that you uphold this practice on a continuous basis.